Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Suicide Francis

I was going to kill myself back in 1992, the false notion of no love in my life kept circling my mind, wasn’t seeing any good, all was negative to me… NOW, ¿can you imagine if instead of St. John Paul II as pope at that time, we had Jorge Mario Bergoglio?

Put yourself in my shoes for one second so you can understand the danger…

Jorge Mario Bergoglio, “pope” Francis, has declared multiple times to atheist journalist Scalfari that hell doesn´t exist; now back in 1992 my thinking was: “I need a break from this life with no sense, if I kill myself I will no longer exist, no more worries, I can finally rest.”

If someone with such importance as Francis, back in the day, would’ve said to me that beautiful lie, I wouldn’t be talking to you right now… Divine intervention was the only thing that saved me back then from committing suicide.

I was such a lousy Catholic (and God Knows I’m trying to be better), didn’t believe in hell or the devil, but let’s focus on Francis words… ¿Can you visualize someone around the world, a catholic or anyone at all, having the same troubled thought process as I did?, ¿And what would happen if such important man as Francis, throws more fire to the twisted ideas of a suicidal?

Well, what it’ll happen is that your mind will continue to trick you, your flesh will be at peace when it hears hell doesn’t exist and demons will be rejoicing for the potential meat about to come to them.

There are thousands of people out there believing the same way I did, even worse, believing that we could come back to life in a better situation, unfortunately, there are Christians out there who believe the reincarnation lie.

“Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment…” Hebrews 9:27

But the reincarnation lie is not the point here, Francis has poisoned the well as revelations proclaims (Rev 8:11), he… like Martin Luther, were stars that preferred the world and its friendship, becoming false prophets, Francis is an enemy of God out of his love for the world (James 4:4).

“Who am I to judge”, “God made you gay”, “muslims with the coran with the faith of your fathers that it’ll take you far”, “No one is condemned forever (AL-297)” and “hell doesn’t exist” heresies, the world hails for more, wants more, the religious indifferentism in our Church today is now at an all-time high thanks to him, but think please… concentrate…

Is there a possibility out there that someone thinks like I used to? If there is, what would happen to that soul hearing such beautiful lie? Rick Warren’s son kill himself thinking the wrong way, I had someone close to me who did because she was tire of it all, it’s just sad.

No beautiful lie can overcome the Power of God’s Holy Word, He will not contradict Himself…

“Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.” 1 Cor 3:16-17

God wants us to be happy, but again, He will not contradict Himself, Francis has opened the door for people to give in, people don’t see the danger of his strange teachings, so… be careful, spread the word, there’s a Judas clothed as Peter, with much charisma to deceive.

God bless you, remain faithful and a big hug in Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment