Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Good day...

Good day to you all… it’s been two years and I want to thank the Lord for keeping me in good health and alive to see His impending and glorious return, can’t wait!!

Thank you for reading my words and God knows that, all I’ve wanted is for all to be saved by our Lord Jesus.

I’m coming back to a world worse than yesterday, it’s been 2 years since I’ve left this channel and since then, I’ve seen tons of things happening in front of our very eyes, yet people live like iniquity is the beautiful way forward.

I am catholic, will always be catholic even if things go south on me… My Lord had one command to me, just one: “Tell the whole world about My Mercy…” (my testimony here), I will try to continue His request, even though I’m unworthy for such a task.

His Mercy comes from the same source that Justice comes, He is the source, as Apostle John said that God is Love (1 John 4:8), telling people about His Mercy and ignoring His Justice that's just a great sin, it's one that most preachers and the top are proclaming right now…

An automatic mercy, omitting His Commands, eclipsing His Law, mercy to put down our defenses and let darkness in… false mercy.

My road is clear, my unworthy lips and hands are ready…

Thank you my brethren for hearing this words and it’s my hope and prayer, that you find our Lord and His Mercy now and become saints… A big and sincere hug in Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment