Friday, May 4, 2018

My struggle with Francis

Blessings to you all my brethren…

For a long time we have seen the world tipping their hand about everything, atheism, false religions, plenty of indecency, destruction of life, mockery of what is sacred and worse… omission.

The most alarming thing is our pastors who don’t want to teach anymore, not telling us... that Divine Mercy can’t be separated from Truth, so obviously, Jesus Mercy has perfect symphony attached to His Divine Justice.

This is why we can’t be silent anymore about hypocrisy, silent about lawlessness, silent about iniquity in other words silent about the way of the world.

Most people see a monkey clapping but in switch-a-roo scenario don’t see that the monkey, keeps clapping, but the background has changed, suddenly the light isn’t the same, and the frame has another color.

While the top don’t touch or change scripture per se, they teach a different tune, their words are different from our Lord’s commands, and all is personal thinking while they’re shouting it form the roof tops… the written words haven’t change but the way and the matter have, they are teaching falseness, twisting words, not giving the full context and doing this with beautiful words.

My struggles with the destroyer “pope” Francis are deep, when I was much younger and less into my faith I use to believe in every little thing this guy have taught so far: No hell, having too many babies is insane, confession should be less profound and inquisitor, those who were gay were alright… and on and on…

I struggle to pray for his soul, I struggle walk amongst Catholics who praise him as the most humble and holy man ever to walk on earth…

But our Lord wants me to fight it, He wants me to pray for this man’s soul (not his destructive intentions) and for the entire Catholic Church, as we walk towards full apostasy… I struggle to treat this man with love and I know it and it hurts, I have to be better, we have to be better.

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. John 15:5

This is why we must strive for love my brethren, even though the destroyer doesn’t believe, his minions doesn’t believe, our community doesn’t believe this man is out to eclipse His Divine Law… we must do everything we can to do all things with love…

Thank you from hearing me out, It is important to let our Master Jesus to shape our hearts to become better and become His Holy Hands and witnesses in this world entrenched in darkness.


May the Lord Bless you and as always a Hug in Jesus Christ. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment