Friday, May 18, 2018

Papa Benedict I love you.


Hello, I know… you don’t know me dear father, I’m just another sheep from your flock, not the most pretty, perhaps a troublemaker, but I’m one of yours…

Never the seat of a man I care for and since I was a very bad catholic, didn’t care for yours, I didn’t care for you.

When you were elected I didn’t see the same electric smile from Saint John Paul II, or the same magnetism to bring people in, all I saw was an old man with clouded eye lids, a German heritance, no magnetism, no electricity, didn´t see a good thing.

I was a bad Catholic that didn’t care for the church at all, then death made me come closer to Christ and saw myself as I was… if it wasn´t for Jesus I would’ve be dead, suffering the worms and the fires of hell, I came to life and this new life brought me closer to the faith.

I grew in the novus ordo mass or like most Catholics call it, the “normal” mass, like if there was a mass out there that was abnormal… I got myself closer to the faith bit by bit, and the closer I got, the more I loved you.

The more I got close to Christ the more I saw my flaws, the more I saw imperfection, the more I saw wrong personally and spiritually… The first thing I saw handicapping me spiritually, was communion in the hand.

I tried to warn people of this evil, few listened… why did you let them do this papa? Why did anyone let this happen?

Then Jesus allowed me to understand, it was necessary for this mass to happen, so that the wheat can be separated from the chaff, I understood the difference between the masses, the “normal” one is the whole procession to the Golgotha and the "abnormal" one is being alongside Apostle John and Jesus Holy Mother in front of the Cross.

Both are a sacrifice, as both have the transubstantiation… one has the mockery, the spats, the punches, and His Holy Flesh in the ground all through the procession and the other focused on giving a spotless sacrifice to Almighty Father at the foot of the Cross.

There is so much chaff, in fact I am one, still trying to morph into wheat by a miracle of Jesus Holy Hands, I am not yet conceded and many aren’t father… I've found the Tridentine mass through your son Michael Voris and my life kept on changing.

The sweetest news I heard through your motu propio, Latin was back as a choice… but I fear this motu propio sealed your fate with the wolves around you.

On February the 11th I’ve heard the sad news, you are resigning… my tears came out dear papa, I’ve felt like something was taken from me, I’ve felt like if I was naked on the streets.

Perhaps many felt like me, perhaps just a few… but one thing I know for sure, one thing is the truth, the idea of you resigning didn’t come from you, someone else put it there; Jesus never came down from the cross, never the idea of not honoring Almighty Father crossed His Divine Mind…

Papa Benedict, you endured the wolves then, you are suffering them now, and will suffer much later, you are a brave man, dry martyrdom is your thing but I guess it’s horrible to think about it, when so many martyrs gave their blood in so much pain, It pains me your situation, the Church is being trumped by gentiles, I´m sure it pains you.

I just wanted to say… I love you, you are my pope… Pope martyr and I miss you, perhaps you were not the best pope ever, but you ARE our pope, even if our clergy tells us otherwise, you are our pope.

Again I love you, thank you for your prayers and I’ll pray for you sweet papa, pope Benedict XVI the brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment