Monday, September 21, 2015

Maria, my dear Sister... (Open Letter to our dear sister MDM)

Maria, my dear Sister...

My dear Sister, I am not the one who should address you because I am a worthless man, someone who is a remnant wanna be.

Nevertheless I'm trying to do my part, trying to crawl back from the person I use to be: a blackened soul who has enjoyed the Mercy of our Savior and Lord Jesus, Mercy which has pulled me towards God's Salvation.

Way before reading the messages you received and written, I knew something was wrong when I saw pope Benedict's resignation... I felt like something was stripped from me, I felt like 'naked' in the streets.

When Mario Bergoglio seized power, I almost cried, when saw him saying 'hi' instead of blessing us with the sign of the cross from the papal balcony, I was blind like many, despite Benedict's suffering.

Then I've heard Francis said: 'Atheists do good', 'Who am I to judge' but, what it confirmed my fears that Francis was an antipope - the false prophet, was when he fulfilled the prophecy of St. Francis of Assisi with the scourging of the Franciscans of the Immaculate.

When St. Francis of Assisi in his prophecy said "The IMMACULATE purity of our order would be eclipsed" right there, with the hammering of the Franciscans of the IMMACULATE, that prophecy was fulfilled, it opened my eyes.

At the time, I didn't know the messages you had written, only right after this bullying of the Franciscans that's when I came to know you, when William Tapley mentioned you, I had to investigate for myself...

I have heard the Voice of our Lord twice a year since 1992 and when I finally read the messages, I have heard His voice each and every time I read them... it is a joy and blessing I don't deserve.
Since, I have seen a persecution that I've never imagine existed inside the one true faith, to anyone who stands for the truth, I have been blind for so long.

This is the time when I discovered many things, I didn't know the Latin mass existed, I didn't know how much suffering and persecution many prophets, seers and servants have suffered in the hands of our own due to the truth, again I have been so naive in spiritual matters, so Luke-warmth despite having been blessed by our Lord many times.

Even my mentors persecute someone, like it is a sport in our Church... but now I know that when truth is spoken, immediately after persecution starts, even in your own home.

I have seen the excuses the persecutors have in order to tell you that you are 'false' Sister, how wrong they are...

St. Paul has the first precedent in rebuking PUBLICLY an established pope, many saints have rebuke anti-popes and even good popes who started weak, but ended in sainthood due to holy people, to tell them how wrong or weak they are.

I can challenge every claim that says that you are false with the Holy bible alone, each and every message, not because I can, because God have made me seen how each message DOES stay in line with the Holy Word of God.

But I know, the messenger shouldn't be defended... only the message needs to be proclaimed and the message is not yours, but God's. YOU are the writer, the writer who suffers along with chosen souls for the salvation of souls, you are indeed the last prophet in this dark times I know because God have said so, and you can see it in the fruits, how every message is been fulfilled even though you detractors claims dates and falsities.

The lies presented as truth, is what we need to denounce, and every day there's something out there contradicting God's law, this 'contradictions' comes from the Judas clothed as Peter and many little antichrists everywhere running their local governments and nations... but even though we pray for their souls, not their intentions.

You are our sister, which God has chosen to be His last prophet, the seventh angel... poor those who put lies about you, poor Ms. Carberry who has tag along in their sick game, claiming that she is you... but I bless them despite their horrific claims... God have Mercy on their souls.

My dear sister... I love you in Jesus Christ, a big hug with sincere and innocent affection, because of your suffering and openness to God, I have been led to pray the Rosary many times daily, the Chaplet, to go to confession more, never to miss mass... all of this to me was lukewarmth before; praying for the salvation of souls have been a bitter sweet task because of the persecution, but God has promised to be with all of us and that gives me peace.

It doesn't matter the fingers, it is not worth our time defending you, on the contrary, we rejoice in this bitter persecution, as God have allow us to suffer in the name of Christ.

Blessings to those who disagree with us... we are exercising our right to resist and resisting is not a lack of Love or disobedience, it is love trying to wake people up so souls can be saved.

Despite whatever the cost, move forth Sister... we are praying, we are enduring suffering, we are sacrificing... there is a precedent in the lives of the saints and forefathers for the things your persecutors points their fingers at you... even those servants who have, but claimed that they don't know if homosexuality is a sin, it is just sad.

Sadness, yes it is sad seeing so much apostasy, sadness having persecution in your own home, land, and within relatives... but tons of Joy in His Divine Mercy for allowing us to live in this critical times.

Tons of Blessings for you, your family and the Remnant Army everywhere... go forth latter day Saints...

All the Power, Love and Glory to God the Father, our Lord and Savior Jesus, and the Holy Spirit forever. Amen

Mother of Salvation pray for us. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment