Monday, September 7, 2015

Open Letter to His Excellency Bp. Bernard Fellay (SSPX)

My Dear Bishop Fellay Superior General of the SSPX,  your excellency…
I am someone who was baptized in the chapel of St. Pious X in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, my whole childhood I didn’t know who St. Pious was because, then and nowadays in our Church, the lives of the Saints and forefathers are no longer taught actively.
Through the years I grew to think that my Novus Ordo mass was excellent and everything that came from the Hierarchy was indeed with the sole intention to save my soul and lit my desire to become a saint.
Today we are seeing global apostasy and seeing priests who no longer desire to suffer in the name of Christ, the notion of Martyrdom have been lost and how those who speak the truth are being punished.
For years I didn’t knew that a mass called “Tridentine” existed, but God waited for me to grow just a little bit, to show me such beauty… I have no desire to go back to the Novus Ordo mass ever again, unfortunately, I live in a place where the Bishop is no fan of the tridentine mass and my family doesn’t want to hear a language they don’t understand, so I have to take them there to receive the Eucharist, you see, we are suffering all around the world the relaxation of the traditions of the one true faith.
I just heard what the man seated in the Throne of Peter said about the SSPX and his “forgiveness”, so that the SSPX can administer the sacrament of confession.
I remember your words in 2013 when you stated how scared to death you were with this “Genuine Modernist”…
The whole point about Vatican II was to open the gates of relaxation to souls, so that they became with less tremble and fear for God and we see this everywhere.
Your excellency, God had so much Mercy for me that He showed me in time the Latin mass, He has shown me that Sainthood starts with a 'yes' on one’s part, a yes that goes towards God and His commands like the yes of our Blessed Mother, and in that yes all of us need to grow... but it is a yes to God, not to the world, watch out for those who are friends of the world, like Francis.
Please be careful with this man who is giving you a hook for you to bite, no Love for Jesus commands are in Francis deeds and words, he wants you to let down you guard and embrace His False Mercy agenda.
The Eucharist for him wasn’t important then in Argentina and it is not important now, back then he let the curas villeros give the Eucharist away despite irregularity, which coincides with a woman who was told by him to “switch” to another church to receive the Eucharist despite living in adultery, coincides with the apostolic exhortation #47 that states: “ the church is not a tollhouse” and “nor should the doors of the sacraments be closed by ANY reason”… all this coincides with bishops appointed by Him... who have declared that the Eucharist will NOT be negated to some dubious people, and finally coincides with Card. Walter Kasper (the Cradinal who does theology while "kneeling"), promoting “pastoral solutions” for people to relax even more and run to the Abyss with a smile by rejecting true repentance.
Your Excellency, please be very careful with this man who only calls to repentance on those who preach the truth and the beauty of Catholicism in the traditions taught by our forefathers.
The world loves his own and this pope is loved indeed by all those who no longer hear the word “repent and accept Jesus as Savior”, how many of his Jewish friends have been converted? How many Muslims? How many protestants? but today proselytism is nonsense.
Many needs to hear the good news of Jesus, but instead we hear lies presented as truth as the “who am I to judge” opened the doors of hell for many, look how Illinois accepted gay marriage as law with those who am I to judge words… it seems that every day there’s something new from this man which murky the waters more and more.
To me he is not pope, he never was but even though, God has commanded us to pray for those who persecute us, I pray for his soul, not his intentions.
Bishop George Francis wanted to ask him what were his intentions in reality, many faithful Catholics are afraid of the schism cloud that this man has provided with his false Mercy agenda... if modernism is the heresy of all heresies as St Pious X said, then this man is indeed a heretic in proportions never seen and with little opposition.
I am resisting this man who everyone calls pope, but there is a pope who despite what happened with the lack of an agreement, did the motu propio, defrocked 600 pedophiles, told homosexuals that they cannot be priests, told the truth about the Muslims, sat down with you - your excellency and lifted the SSPX excommunications… Benedict XVI was a courageous pope, that’s why he was pushed out.
When pope Benedict XVI said “that his power doesn’t go beyond the door of his office” and when he said that he felt “alone”, alone because of most priests giving their backs to him… in His abdication we see the beginning of the Fleeing to the desert like St Athanasius  did and your SSPX is.
We see global apostasy and the top is in agreement with those powers, all we need to do is check the fruits… relaxation was the name of the game in the Vatican II mess and for the Church of today, this relaxation agenda, is being push harder and harder... those are his bad fruits, fruits with a little truth sprinkled with lots and lots of ambiguity (and flat out lies - don't behave like rabbits).
I was raised in the Novus Ordo and I applaud you and the SSPX to tell people to stay away from the mass which was permitted by Heaven to separate the chaff from the wheat, still, the Eucharist in the N.O. mass becomes the Flesh of God, but I know that most parts of the mass are there to dishonor God, like back then to the road of Calvary when Jesus was punched, mocked, beaten, spat and left chunks of His Holy Flesh and Blood in the streets for the health of many.
I love you in Jesus Christ your excellency, be careful please... I will never think differently about you or the SSPX despite not having one here in St Petersburg FL and the negative propaganda of some… I hope this letter gets to you, I hope God gives you tons of Mercy, courage and perseverance always to withstand the hypocrisy and persecution all around us. Your flock needs you my dear man of God, it is my hope that soon rather than later, all of us in the Novus Ordo disastrous world, we go back to God in the traditions taught and pray in this dark times for the desire to become Martyrs.
 
Blessings...
 
Rafael Gonzalez
Marcel Lefebvre Ora pro Nobis…


No comments:

Post a Comment