Monday, June 11, 2018

No great saint has been born into the world after 1965.


This phrase got stuck in my soul since long, I have been writing for a while and this notion got into me, no angel, my Lord Jesus nor His Holy Mother appeared to me and told me this, all you need is to see the fruits.

What is a great saint then? Well let’s put it this way, there’s always someone with much merit than others because God wants it that way, is not rocket science, is not the same St Francis of Assisi, than St George or St Patrick than St. Aaron, or St Catherine of Siena than St Agatha Kim.

It is not a mere case of Saint vs. Saint scenario, spiritual famine was the result from the II Vatican council on to the world, because we did not believe, God allowed this to happen and the flow of Graces has tone down.

Each person who is allowed into heaven is a saint, but not everyone has the same merits, not everyone is a great saint, I believe my grandmother (for example), is in heaven and sure I could pray to her that she look over me, but I’m sure she would say to me, it's better to pray to our Blessed Mother or Fr. Pio…

When I was dying back in January 2005, when the doctors were sliding in the syringe to induce me into a coma (as I couldn’t breathe on my own), I was sure I was going to die, so I pray to my Lord: “I’m sorry I couldn’t do more for You here on earth and if someone is coming to get me, let my grandmother’s sister come for me.”

I was 7 days in a coma, no one knew about my prayer, and while I was in ICU, one of my uncles kept dreaming about my grandmother’s sister telling them not to let me die… they prayed all around the world for me and 2 different people saw Jesus taking care of me in bed.

The Second Vatican council opened the door for abuse all over the world, while the written words were for Gregorian singing and many other pious things to stay, the praxis changed, as the new mass was created to allow the world to participate in what’s sacred.

Since then many turn over their cassocks, religious life plummeted, abuse sky rocketed, and those who loved the old mass were persecuted and labeled as rebels and sedevacantists.

All you need to see is the fruits, today we have less priests, less religious, less vocations, while the youth trying to get to the old mass keeps growing, poor Franciscans of the immaculate, poor pope Benedict XVI who try to revive the old rite within the new rite… with such motu propio, he found his demise, much later he gave his resignation.

No St Cure of Ars anywhere, no St Padre Pio to be in many places at the same time, no St Patrick to flush out the snakes, no St Catherine of Siena to reach the highest places, no St Rita of Cascia to do the impossible possible and NO, both Mother Theresa and JPII were born before 1965.

Charismatic masses that see chaos as a beautiful thing, Eucharist in the hand, people trying to be rock stars while singing in mass, the comedy stand ups sometimes our pastors use, the clapping, the celebration of a birthday, the Eucharist ministers, the know it all ushers, the dance shows and the social talking in the temple, the cell phones ringing 4 or 5 times while in mass… chaos.

You think I’m overreaching by saying no great saint has been born into the world after 1965? Just follow the facts, the fruits… I know there are many pious people in the novus ordo (the new mas or how they all call it: the normal mass), who won’t take the Eucharist into their unworthy hands, but it’s hard not seeing the abuse and stay quiet.

Think of all the places, ENTIRE countries that don’t have the old mass any more, here in the Dominican Republic the only masses are from the SSPX in 2 different locations: Yamasa and Palmar de Ocoa, no ancient mass in the big cities and entire countries with no old mass.

The graces have been shut and spiritual famine has endure throughout, the top preaching that we must accompany wicked people (who won’t repent) is just another cherry on top, we are living in such dark times and pastors keep playing games with souls.

Because we didn’t believe we got the new mass, spiritual famine, we got destroyer Bergoglio and plenty of wolves dressed as sheep, the new mass still has the Eucharist, but that could change at any time as they are embracing sin without repentance more and more... now false prophet Martin Luther is regarded as a hero in our Church.

Everything is turn upside down, and everything our Forefathers, Saints, Patriarchs and Martyrs did is now considered “too rigid”, I wonder if St Padre Pio was too rigid for the bergoglian crowd, Pio who said Martin Luther is in hell and the Lutheran church has Lucifer as their spiritual father.

My humble advice: If you have the old mass near you, even if you don’t understand Latin, go there… pray before you go, not to an orthodox, but to a Catholic Latin mass, I hope while there you sense what I sensed my first time: the SUPERNATURAL.

The Gregorian singing, the incense, the Eucharist in the tongue but above all God… run away from this new "no repentance and let’s cheer sin Bergoglian church", flee to the desert while staying faithful to the faith our Forefathers taught.

No great saints have been born after 1965, but this is an era of martyrdom and martyrdom is heaven on a silver plate.

A big hug in Jesus Christ, remain faithful and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment