Monday, January 15, 2024

A Normal Sunday

 

It was a normal Sunday, mass started, to me it was like any other Sunday, the time to look at the bread as it transubstantiates into the Holy Flesh of our Lord came, I always look upon Him in the hands of the priest showing the Holy Sacrifice to Almighty Father and prayed silently:

“Eternal Father, my Lord and my God, thank You for the Body of thy precious Son our Lord Jesus Christ, whom with much pain and anguish left His Body everywhere walking towards Golgotha, all for the salvation of many, thank you Father for Jesus.”

Then did the same prayer while watching the cup with the wine as the priest elevated the cup and it transubstantiates into the Holy Blood of our Lord, that’s when I silently prayed:

“Eternal Father, my Lord and my God, thank You for the Blood of thy precious Son our Lord Jesus Christ, whom with much pain and anguish spilled His Blood everywhere walking towards Golgotha, all for the salvation of many, thank you Father for Jesus.”

That is my personal prayer while at old mass, it is not necessary for you or anyone to do the same, I’m sure the Church has a better way while everybody sees the transubstantiation occurring, always in silence, witnessing the greatest miracle of all time happening for the salvation of many.

After I went to have the Eucharist in a state of grace, the Holy Flesh of God, most times, have a numbing sensation on my left side of my mouth in which I chew, the numbness is gentle but fairly strong as my own body reacts to the Holy Flesh of God, today, like most days in which I received God, had the numbness again with a strange sensation both at the back of my throat and my left superior and inferior mandibles, I felt a part of the Eucharist got stuck in the back of my throat, so I swallowed that part and my entire mouth and throat tasted as blood as the piece went down.

Most people nowadays don’t think about the supernatural, the mystical and sometimes the eternal, I mean, even priests have forgotten they sworn to take the chalice of suffering, not even die for the faith, martyrdom nowadays is overrated, truly a sad… ask yourself this:

Have you ever gone to mass with a true desire to die? Die and go to Heaven… Have you ever thought of the gift of being reborn? Go to Heaven right there, right then, have you?

Now, I am not a saint, I am not better than you, as a matter of fact I am so worthless and evil, I just don’t know why our Lord and Savior waste His precious time on me… I am so worthless that I only pray and hope my Lord saves me and gives me just 2 sq meters for me to be in Heaven, I surely don’t deserve such Mercy, so having taste His Blood doesn’t give me assurance that I’m special, but because of His Divine Mercy I am one in a million.

I am sure, actually I know it, His Divine Mercy is for you and any who wants to embrace His Love and therefore please him by following all His commandments. Desiring to die, to transcend for me is an everyday thing, it is just sad seeing people in the Church who treat their position as a job and not as pastors, priests or kings trying to save souls.

The Faith has been seized from the inside, they got the structures, they issue beautiful lies and most embrace them, the world, the one who is the sworn enemy of God is delighted on how pastors have embraced darkness… how people prepare for such a battle if not with a state of grace and embracing God in the Eucharist?

A lot of conspiracies theories around and around, but what is a certainty is that Jesus never lied, He is God and told us the fruits shows clearly about those who wants to destroy us, but also, He told us about the Bridesmaids that were prepared and those who weren’t, most people go to Church to fill a box in your checklist.

It is sad thing to watch how inside our families and the Church everyone is not thinking about transcending, not thinking about the eternal. While the leadership are only embracing the applaud of the world, souls plunge into perdition, people’s grave sins ARE confirmed as something beautiful and to be embraced.

Anyways, in almost all my writings, I encourage Catholics to remain faithful despite the heresies spewed from the very top of our Church, this grace given to me on Sunday it is a personal grace given to me, I who desire to die in a state of grace and go to Heaven as soon as possible.

Please, be aware of the time we are living in, remember ALL bridesmaids fell asleep while waiting for the Groom, my hope is that you are not counted as the unprepared ones, those with no oil.

I’m one in a million not because I’m special, actually, if you love the Lord you are 100 times better than me, as I am an unworthy worm who don’t deserve our Lord’s Mercy, but He Loves me and gives His all for me, it is only fair that I try my all to please Him, I need to overcome my selfishness by surrendering to Him, I am one in a million because of His Divine Mercy, please… please, desire to go to Heaven in God’s due time while remaining faithful to our Holy Church despite darkness.

Embrace Divine Mercy my brethren, think Heaven.

A big hug in Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment