Sunday, November 4, 2018

Testimony: Offering my pain and fear, crusade prayer #3


Hello my brethren, I want to share a testimony with you… I am passing through a 2 year rough path since my wife from 24 years asked for us to divorce in 2016.

2 years of pain and suffering for me, my kids and her I guess, she ask for a divorce and despite my very best efforts to squash such thing, she got what she wanted, anyways, fat forwarding to today I started the nullification process within my church and the priest who accepted the case sat down with me…

As I greeted him he said to me I’m sorry for such a sad situation, I replied that I was alright, the pain wasn’t big, after 2 years the pain was tiny, time heals… Father said to me: “No, the pain still there, still big…”

He accepted me in, we sat down and said to me: “Everything looks in order, but we have to address your pain, as I see you wrote all your painful situations on the questionnaire for the nullification, I want you to go to the Holy Mass and offer this pain to the Lord, re-live those painful situations, not because you want to get pleasure out of your pain that would be bad, just think of the pain and offer it up to the Lord.”

I couldn’t stop crying, Fr. was right, I was still in pain deep down… Thanks be to God for this priest and all who are devoted to Him and His Teachings.

Perhaps 1 or two weeks passed since that meeting and I totally forgot about offering my pain to Jesus, then I went to the Holy Mass (Neo-catholic mass or normal mass as people like to call it, since there’s no Latin mass in Santo Domingo city in DR, my only recourse to have the Eucharist was this type of mass), at the time to share the sign or hug of peace, I noticed I was alone, no one to give the peace to and suddenly I remembered I wasn’t going to give my ex-wife the hug or kiss of peace ever, I got so sad and my pain shook me to bitter tears, at the same time I remember what the priest told me about offering my pain to Jesus…

I closed my eyes and pull my hands together, unconsciously my hands formed some sort of a “cup”, like if I was going to drink water from my hands, put it near my chest and suddenly my body started to bring out heat, some sort of energy** coming out and surrounding my body, energy running from my feet and my head flowing to my palms, this energy was hot and flowing right into the “cup” formed by my hands.

(** I want you to picture in your mind what was happening, such energy is our Lord's doing, the Holy Spirirt)

I opened my eyes I didn’t see anything but the heated energy was still going from every inch of my body into my hands, forming some sort of “ball”, even though I know I couldn’t see but I felt it, and in my palms the energy kept “curbing” a lot, so, while the energy flowing from all over my body I felt it had a “linear” flow, in my hands the flow I felt it “curbed” forming a ball.

Then I pushed my cup formed by my hands up and outward from my chest like an offering and it was gone, the sadness went away, the pain went away… I’m so much better now.

The next day I went to mass again and I wanted to do the same thing, this time not with pain, as I didn’t had most of my pain anymore, it was already gone, and this time I offered my fear…

The same thing, I offered it up to God with my “cup” formed by my hands, placed in my chest, but this time to my surprise the energy was cold, the energy coming out from all over was cold, forming a cold ball in my hands, well, put it up and outward from my chest and it was taken, it was gone.

There’s a prayer given by Jesus to Maria of Divine Mercy, crusade prayer #3, it says:

“O my Lord Jesus Christ I beseech You to rid the world of fear, which detaches souls from Your loving Heart. I pray that souls who will experience real fear during The Warning will stop and allow Your Mercy to flood their souls so that they will be free to love You in the way they should.”

As I read this beautiful prayer, fear detaches souls from Jesus Sacred Heart and now I prayed this all the time for people to overcome fear at the time of the Warning, I try to pray this every day in my personal crusade prayer recitation, but I also wanted to point out that we should let fear go and allow our Lord to take it out from us, so I offer it up the same way I offered my pain and I’m all better now thanks to His Mercy and I hope this testimony helps you too, to rid yourselves from fear and offer your pain to God.

A big hug in Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment