Sunday, October 7, 2018

What I believe. By Dr. Rafael Gonzalez


I believe the Catholic Church is the one and only Church, I can prove this… tell me when your church was founded and I will tell you when mine did, more than 2000 years ago in Peter.

I believe that even though most of the world don’t have the one true faith, as such people have never heard the good news of Jesus and the beauty of Catholicism, Jesus has His sweet counter measures, as He preached to imprisoned souls when He died and resurrected (1 Peter 3:19), He is preaching today for those who through their lives tried to honored His Beloved Father but never heard the Gospel or did the right way through no fault of their own.

I believe Eucharist in the hand is a sin, the only way we could receive the Eucharist in the hand it’s if there’s open persecution to the church, and when I say open persecution, I’m talking about Christians being persecuted, taken out of their homes and killed openly in the eyes of the world, like many of our forefathers… if your country don’t fall into that category of persecution, Eucharist in the hand it’s an obstruction to those who want to grow spiritually.

I believe there’s a reason why no Saint has ever received the Eucharist in their hands by either an Angel of God, our Lord or another Saint in an apparition.

I believe, the Tridentine mass is the best way to be in touch with the Most High, in other words in touch with Almighty Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, as the Novus Ordo mass is the full procession to the Golgotha and when I say full, I speak of our Lord Jesus being punched, spat, whipped, and crucified all over again... the Tridentine mass it’s not such procession, it is being there at the foot of the Cross with Blessed Mother Mary and St John.

When the priest prays those words in Latin, which I don’t understand, like so many Saints and Martyrs didn’t as well, when the priest elevates Jesus Holy Flesh to the Most High, he does this for unworthy me and all, and I visualize the entire family of God in Church grabbing the robes of our Pastor taking us with him to such beautiful place.

I believe the Church was grabbed from within by her enemies bit by bit way before pope John XXIII, their efforts always were halted by a true pope in office, so the plans to reach St Peter’s throne began long before 1965.

I believe no great saint has born into the world since 1965, meaning the current of graces have fallen short since that year, only Martyrdom is happening, but we have no more Father Pio’s, no more St Francis of Assisi, no more St Therese of Lissieux, all because they rejected tradition for the sake of the world.

I believe in Jesus Mercy so much that I firmly believe that the Chaplet of Divine Mercy was left for the post 1965 Church, in order for the elect not to fall away, without it even the elect would’ve been cast away.

Although I believe no great saint has been born since 1965 in the Church, there is a man who will be revealed and who will reach the grace of great sainthood but it’ll be in the new era of peace, right after the times have ended… He will be the next pope and he will be a priest ordained under the old rite.

I believe Almighty Father has allowed the Novus Ordo Mass for the Chaff to reveal itself to the world, many will fall, many souls will be eclipsed by the chaff and omission will be the greatest sin of all during such time.

I believe Card. Ciappi told us the same thing Revelations has, what our Blessed Lady has in La Salette, Ciappi told us: “The 3rd secret of Fatima among other things tells us that the great apostasy will begin at the Top”, the same as “Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.” Rev 13:11, the same as “Rome will lose the faith and becomes the seat of the antichrist”

I believe antipope Francis is a freemason, a wolf clothed as sheep, proclaiming beautiful lies to the faithful, it is hard to see the lies presented as truth because he does it with beautiful literacy… but anyone who teaches different from our Lord’s very Words despite any literature, the Holy Spirit will see through the deceit, so please pray for the gift of discernment.

I believe, again, that Francis is a freemason, uncatholic and Judas clothed as Peter, where’s my evidence? Here it is: How does a freemason behaves? Not a low level one but one at the high table… by their fruits you shall know them said Jesus like Cardinal Martini he is the best example, after his death freemasons acknowledge he was one of his own and what did he preached? The same uncatholic agenda as Francis… Martini did his very best, along his uncatholic friends of the St Galle mafia, to resist sound teaching and proselytized Bergoglio to the top and now we are seeing their fruits.

I believe that souls are attracted to God’s Mercy, so when false mercy is preached by those who are dressed as a sheep, it’s hard not to believe priests because we trust them, false mercy is built in a context of a lie, tiny pieces of truth are there as well, a big lie with a piece of truth is a huge mirage, souls will reject discernment as they get false peace of conscience as sin gets relativized.

Learn this, any truth with a lie is a lie altogether…

I believe the times are ending, the days are being cut short and it is our duty to pray for the salvation of souls, through the Rosary, the chaplet, the sacraments, sacramentals like the scapular, also sacrifice and suffering.

The times are ending, Benedict XVI still the pope even if he likes it or not, he is the last true pope on earth in times history, after him the antichrist will set foot in the what once was the Holy Temple, he will do so with tons of help by his puppets like Bergoglio, it’ll be such a dark time that no wonder why the Apostle asks the question about when Jesus returns: “Will He find faith on earth?”(Luke 18:8)

Snake eyes will enchant the world with his eyes, so right after Benedict XVI flees Rome and the great schism is proclaimed by those who stole the structures and have no faith, destruction will follow and the reign of the antichrist (snake eyes) will begin, so after Benedict’s escape I will turn my TV and all sorts of media off, hopefully by that time I’ll know a holy priest to administer the sacraments but also my pantry will have enough food for those days.

I truly believe Jesus have spoken to us through Maria of Divine Mercy, He tells us about all of this to prepare ourselves and pray His sweet prayers to save many, about false prophet Francis, about snake eyes, about Jesus glorious return, everything is being fulfilled in front of our very eyes.

How I recognized Francis is the false prophet? It wasn’t through MDM but through St Francis of Assisi prophecy being fulfilled by the bashing by antipope Francis of the sweet Franciscans of the IMMACULATE, right after, I did found MDM through the one that calls himself the co-prophet of the end times as he mentioned her once, reading the book of truth I heard Jesus speaking to me, that familiar voice I’ve heard a few times in my life, His voice.

I believe False Mercy is proclaimed as truth every single day by the false prophet and his minions in order to please their master the devil and the only way to see him on how he is… is, to follow what Jesus said: “by their fruits you shall know them”, and it was his action against the Franciscans of the IMMACULATE that opened my eyes to the prophecy of Assisi, with this I knew, discernment from the Holy Spirit allow me to see the things I have seen in Francis rotten fruits.

This is what I believe, I don’t have to form a new religion neither you, that would be a great sin… everything has been said, I have spoken the truth, Jesus is my Savior and my Judge, He knows who I am and I depend on His sweet Mercy which is not detached from His Justice, alleluia.

A big hug in Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment