Monday, August 13, 2018

Little nuggets from facebook: 10 Things my Lord doesn't care about me


10 Things my Lord doesn't care about me while He waits at my door (Rev 3:20).

10) COWARDNESS, Jesus knows I am a coward, but He loves me, He would welcome me whenever I'm ready, to be brave enough to Love Him hard.

9) SELFISHNESS, Jesus Loves me despite me trying to endanger my soul by thinking of me first, He wants my selfish heart for Him and encourages me to embrace Him first and Love Him wherever He is, and He is in other people.

8) ANTIHUMBLE, Jesus loves me despite me focusing in earthly things through money, status and power, He would like me to drop such lie and embrace His wounded Heart, so that I could live forever His Glory, renouncing the world today.

7) IDOL WORSHIPER, Jesus loves me despite crucifying Him again through the idol of social media, TV or any extreme time absorbing thing. He waits in the Blessed Sacrament for me to find true Love and reject the devil behind any idols out there.

6) UNJUST, despite my unjust behavior, The Lover of Truth and Justice: Jesus waits for me to reject all the half truths in my life...

5) FOLLOWER OF CORRUPT LEADERS, Jesus loves me, however, He doesn't want me to commit double sin by following false prophets and people without a conscience, He waits for me to wake up and open my eyes to Him, because, while my eyes are close, I'm there to nail Him again through the chant of Pharisees.

4) DENIER OF HIS TEACHINGS, My love for the world rejects through time, one by one of His Teachings, eventually, my disbelief will grow so much, that I'll defend falseness, like once St Paul and St Thomas did... despite that, He still calls for me, because His Love is that big, hopefully, one day, light can strike my eyes and I could fall from my worldly horse and truly embrace truth.

3) LAZY, Jesus waits in His love, for me to work for my bread and my salvation; the demon of laziness did a number on me, but that's an excuse I've relied for far too long, Jesus deep Patience, is a sign of His Divine Love... He loves me and it's un comprehensible.

2) PRIDEFUL, Jesus sees me push my foot down on others showing my arrogance and pride, He bleeds my lack of understanding of His ways... Jesus bleeds and bleeds for me, Heaven it's crying over me slaping Jesus like that Jew soldier back then at the Sanhedrin. Jesus Love, calls for my total surrendering, will I do so in time?

1) UNFEARFUL OF GOD, Jesus Loves me so much and He waits and waits, takes the blows, slaps and my mockery because I don't Love Him the way He deserves; you see, being fearful of God it's not being scared, fearful and tremble before a Jusful God is NOT SINNING again out of love, fearing is: because I love Him so much, I'm afraid to offend Him and THAT'S exactly what I don't do today...

NOW, WHY HE LOVES ME THIS MUCH IF I'M NOT WORTH HIS TIME?

BECAUSE, DESPITE HE KNOWS MY ULTIMATE DESTINATION (Heaven or hell), HE IS LOVE AND WAITS FOR ME TO COME BACK TO HIM WITH A SINCERE AND CONTRITE HEART.

His Love it's illogical, but doesn't celebrate or forgets my indiscretions or anyone’s, those who don't repent and amend, PRAY FOR ME, PRAY FOR ALL TO COME BACK IN TIME. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment