Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Finally Michael Voris and Churchmilitant opened their eyes

4 years ago people called me all sorts of names, just because I posted an open letter to famous Catholic journalist Michael Voris, the letter only stated that souls were in danger as "pope" Francis was making dangerous errors in an attempt to ruin the faith.

Michael Voris and Churchmilitant were omitting knowingly, said my letter and they responded saying they do it out of respect for some "papal office", despite admitting such errors, and I quote  them in the letter producer Carroll sent to me as "indefensible".

Today for the first time, I watched a statement from CMTV a day ago, in which Michael Voris calls for pope Francis to resign  the papacy, and all I can say is welcome to the fight Michael.

Little late in the fight  but welcome, yes it has been a horrible papacy, error after error, omissions, mockery of the faithful, and even mockery of those abused in Chile, so it is no surprise to me that Francis lifted Card. Mcarrick's penalty done by pope Benedict XVI and gave him the power to do as he liked.

Per Mcarrick pro gay men were elevated to bishops then to the Cardinalate (Tobin, Cupisch, etc), the gay agenda was strong because evil men were placed in power, and Francis didn't follow any warnings or advice on the matter, on the contrary.

Anyways, I'm happy Michael finally came around, hopefully he stays sharp for the good of the Church, but like I warned him about not calling out Francis for his errors would be another "Notredame moment" for Michael, please... do not make the mistake to think that Francis will quit, he is way to arrogant for that, he will not quit, and his gang of falseness will not allow that to happen as they finally feel they have the Church for themselves.

Yes Michael, Francis has allowed all this, and worse... he has done this knowingly.

Anyways it is not vindication I feel in a strange sort of way, but happiness you finally opened your eyes... God bless you, and all.

A big hug in Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment