Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Year of Falseness

In 1990 I remember during confession, how much God loved me... after I confessed my sins, the priest put his hand in my heart and said "Jesus loves you very much" he kept saying those words over and over and my heart went into flames, my heart was set on fire by Divine Love.

The world took away that from me as I was a very foolish 18th year old boy, 2 years later, September 1992, I was planning to kill myself, I was so lost that I thought I would go to a better place... then at a retreat, people prayed for me, prayed for the Holy Spirit to touch me and there I saw for the first time ever my Lord, He said to me...

"How could you do that Rafael, don't you know I am your King?"

I kept crying like a baby, seeing my Lord seated in His Throne with His Crown of Thorns... the only thing I kept saying over and over again was: "I'm sorry"... my Lord disappeared and I was cleansed from my suicidal intentions.

The Lord has touched me visibly and invisibly with His Mercy, and I kept rewarding His Love with ingratitude, disobedience and worldliness. 

But the importance of this words today is not that He has spoken to me or gave me certain graces throughout my life, what it is important is that He has been there, each second of my existence, wanting to save me, He kept been there, like He has for all of us, He keeps knocking at the door of our hearts, for us to give in... Please listen to His knocking...

I am no one of importance... the Lord told me to proclaim His Mercy throughout the whole world in 2005, after that day I have walked in an up and down path to tell YOU, that Jesus Mercy is at the door of your heart knocking every day, but that Mercy comes also with Justice.

People gets confused nowadays with the word mercy, they think, that hell will be shut in order to accommodate them, because God is so good that He will not condemn His children... true, God is good, but He will never contradict Himself, because if He shut hell for the unrepentant, then He would've never condemned Egypt, Saba, Ethiopia, Sodom and Gomorrah (Is 43:3, Gen 19) back in those days, all of that... to elevate Israel, God is Merciful, and He is perfect in every way, so Justice too comes from His Divine hands at the same time as Mercy.

Even people who have done great things for the Lord are now in Hell (Judas is an example), this is why we must work out our salvation with fear and tremble and when it says fear, is referring to be perfect like He is.

My Lord told me: "Tell the whole world about my Mercy" but I've found a world soaked with the poison of false mercy... everywhere apostasy is seen, and everybody is trying to get to heaven with falsities... with all kinds of schisms and our pastors dancing to the tune of the world.

For me is hard to preach such a wonderful thing as His Mercy truly is, with so many dark ideologies out there like: "Once saved always saved", "We hope there's no hell", "Who am I to judge", "Atheists do good", the culture of 'encounter' and on and on...

It is impossible to enter Heaven with our own strength, we need Jesus Mercy and trust in it, and if we truly love Him we will do His commandments and His commandments are viewed as too harsh right now, as His Holy Word 'offends' too much...

We can't settle for less than martyrdom and much, much suffering in His Holy Name, we must resist falseness and the easy path... embrace the narrow and difficult path, that's our mission.

I am nobody, I am of no importance... I'm just here to tell you about His Mercy, and within His Mercy there's salvation, and in salvation there's love and if we truly love Him we will DO His commands and one of His commands is to be perfect, like Almighty Father is perfect, and that can be achieve if you surrender and trust in Jesus.

Say no to this false mercy year, RESIST the falsities provided by the world and its false prophets, RESIST, PRAY, SUFFER for the Kingdom at hand... the days are becoming shorter, the hour is late and we must endure darkness by embracing the hard but righteous path... Mercy will be there at the top of the Hill where a little crucifixion awaits for the good thief and Justice will be there for the unrepentant, the bad thief who mocked Jesus...

It is my hope that we all embrace the cross and become like the good thief and that also includes me, as I need to embrace this words of Mercy and Justice. 

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment