Thursday, December 3, 2015

Remain faithful and RESIST!

Greetings to all of you who out there reading this words, blessings and a big hug in Jesus Christ…
Today I find myself in the same thought process as always: why should I even bother? Why should I continue to preach the words: “Watch and resist” when nobody seems to care? 
My Lord in 2005 told me: “Tell the whole world about my Mercy”, when I started, I began in the United States a few thousand miles from my dear Dominican Republic, I started telling people about how wrong communion in the hand is… nobody wanted to listen.

I remember starting a YouTube channel, a Gloria TV account, various blogs… but still people didn’t want to listen the words, not even in my own home.
God knows my heart and He knows that my desire is NOT for people to be condemned but for them to achieve His Mercy, my sole ministry was to please my Lord, I wanted to share my  testimony with the world, shout to all that Jesus is not dead, He lives and He is God.

I've found a Church that it was off, it was bothering me more and more, people seemed to live their lives as they were already saved despite their unrepentance…
The United States… what a crazy country, seeing gays kissing each other in the streets, transgenders, abortion and contraception preached in classrooms as a right and my Catholic Church omitting this type of behavior... but that's the tip of the iceberg, seeing Catholics embracing falseness was hurting.

Justice was being denied everywhere I went, when Mercy and Justice comes from the same Master... how could I turn a blind eye on that? How could I tell the world about His Mercy when seeing so much apostasy?
“There is no Mercy without Justice and Love without truth” blog came to be… the whole world embraced mindless mercy, and when I say mindless, I’m talking about NO repentance whatsoever: an automatic mercy.

No… there is no such thing… automatic mercy doesn’t exist… but nobody seems to care, nobody wants to listen… this is why chastisement is coming upon this land and the kick is this: they know is coming.
My first article was how antipope Francis with his heretical exhortation opened the door to abortion, nobody cared… how many things this man have done to water down the faith and nobody cares… we see how he opens the door for Lutherans to reach the Eucharist and how condoms are preached as a ‘way’ to stop aids with such a poisonous words in Africa… but who cares, right?

Bergoglio IS the beast from the earth proclaimed in revelations, he is the contrast of a true pope an antipope… and this man has poisoned the waters fulfilling St Paul in Thessalonians:
“For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.” 2 Thes 2:11-12

Read the entire 2 thes 2… we are living that chapter, but nobody cares…

It is imperative that we REMAIN FAITHFUL, and RESIST… we are living dangerous times and the easy way is appealing. 

Antipope Francis has the authority to murky the waters, preaching so much poison it is just shocking and people instead of remaining firm… they embrace falseness.

Mercy without Justice doesn’t exist… open your eyes, worldliness is been preached constantly and it is so easy to give in… RESIST… 
The Eucharist is the target,  so when the demolition becomes more clearer, the Eucharist could be thrown out, so that the antichrist could come inside the Temple like a hero.
Open your eyes brethren, the la Salette prophecy is becoming true in our very noses, remain faithful and resist!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment