Monday, October 27, 2014

Superhero

When I was a child I used to pray to God, ‘Please God make me superman, give me powers to defend the weak, I want to fly and be one the good guys.’

I remember having dreams of flying through the sky, but God didn’t gave me super powers, nothing happened.
I had a happy childhood, despite my Father and my Mother being separated, but it didn’t hurt as much as they were a year or two after I was born; I grew up without a father at home, but my uncles took me everywhere, the afternoons eating pizza, the morning driving to the beach, the ice creams… I was happy.
I guess I was a real problem for my guardian angel (I presume), I remember being all the time climbing the mango trees and I remember going to the roof of my grandma’s house with a machete, a rope and a stick… bound them together and with the machete on top of the stick started to bashed the Spanish lime tree, next thing I know the machete fell in my head but only the handle, not the metal hit me and I realize how lucky I was.
Luck… no… God was taking care of me, even though I wasn’t praying like when I wanted to be a Superhero, eventually I got older and now (today) I realize that He did grant me my prayer, I can save the day, I can go on and squash evil with the power He has given me…
Every time I pray the Rosary evil is conquered, the monsters get punished, the wolf gets beaten, the weak gets protected and my family shares the benefits, soon when I get to heaven, through Jesus Mercy, I’ll fly all over and share my happiness with all, as the Son of Almighty Father gave me the tool to save the day, the tool entrusted to our Lady…
I’m now a super hero of Mercy, this is why I pray the Rosary, because I love God and I want to please Him and He pleases me, as Jesus sees me and you, as the super heroes of this end times…
I feel like a child again and it is all because of you God, for seeing me through the painful wounds of your Son and letting participate in His Mercy by letting Him die on the cross for me, for letting Him giving me His Mother… for all of that I thank you.
I feel like a child again and it is my only hope to please my Lord and His Mother the Queen of Heaven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment