Monday, September 22, 2014

CAN I SUE THE CHURCH?


I came in late to hear mass the other day, it takes about 20 minutes from St Petersburg to Tampa, but that is not a excuse, I came in late, did the sign of the cross, sprinkled some Holy water in my face, everyone was standing up and the priest was singing the whole mass, Latin mass that is, then I sat down and did my best to surrender myself to the supernatural atmosphere inside the Church, I remembered when I used to take catechism to get my first communion, remembered the times when I used to go to the St. Pious X chapel in Dominican

Republic with my grandmother (please do a Hail Mary for her).

Never growing up, from my parents or by my catechism did I learned about the old mass, the mass of the Saints...

I began to get upset (sad) as the priest love was noticeable with every action and word he sang, the gregorian songs from the choir were also sang with love, sad because I discovered the Latin mass when I was 41 years old today I'm 42. It began with sadness and by the end of the mass I was angry, angry that my Church (the hierarchy) conspired to hide this mass from me.

I got to the point to start thinking? Can I sue the Church for this? No... not the Church, the clergy for their clear intentions of giving their back to God, but also omit this heavenly mass which was enjoyed by every saint born before 1960, the other mass the one I used to go (the novus ordo), still has the Eucharist and the Word of God, but I have seen mockery, abuse and sacrilege done and today this is a normal thing.

Ask yourselves, how many father Pios, Vianneys,  or deacons as St Francis of Assisi were born after the Vatican II council finished? Mother Theresa was Born in 1910, St Maria Escriva was born in 1902 and Bishop Sheen in 1895, so this modern day saints were all born when before Vatican II, can you name a powerful saint born after 1965 that is not a martyr? Precisely not one come to mind, you can see how heaven has shut the doors on our Church by their apostasy, have you seen how few priests we have and how less and less vocations come in?

Have you seen how the Franciscans of the Immaculate are being maligned and persecuted all because they wanted to do only the Latin mass and not the novus ordo? The Franciscans of the Immaculate were the most healthy order of our Church, giving more vocations than any other order, but they were too closed minded.

This is my feud today with my Church, how they have become the new pharisees of our times by giving their backs to God and nascar the way the mass is celebrated, by fastening up the pace, many have fled the Church and many has apostatized; now, clarity is a luxury this days and confusion is the new gospel... I wish I could sue them all, so they can come back into their senses, but The Church has no fault of its own, but all the Judas in high places and their assistants in low places, today everything that the world desires is no longer off the table, everything is up for grabs, as the Church of Mercy, NOT the Church of Jesus, the Church of self mercy has arrived.

Thanks Michael Voris for showing me the Latin mass, it is because Jesus wanted to happen this way for me and for you to be there at the right time, I thank you Michael Voris indeed.

Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment