Thursday, April 21, 2016

Goodbye for good.

Hello my brethren...

Things are very clear... The temple is corrupting (sadly), chaos is walking the streets of our nations, chaos will be the excuse by the world to unleash ruin, false mercy will be the card to outcast what is sacred within the Church.

Today the world celebrates the "opening" of the Catholic Church, which finally has opened to an "inclusive mercy" despite the Church never rejected anyone, the enemies of God propose an "automatic" mercy without proclaiming repentance, that it is not mercy, is a door to hell... however, we must remain faithful and resist.

Many who ignored us on the validity of Francis, now are demanding Francis to resign... unfortunately that will not happen, so I wish them luck.

Others prefer to defend the indefensible... I pray for them to open their eyes sooner rather than later.

For me, it's time to focus on prayer, the sacraments and my family while resisting apostasy.

Everything was predicted by God through our beloved sister Mary of Mercy (MDM).

Some chose to call her bad names and reject each word written by her, even worse, they went too far, when they presented false witnesses and false testimonies to break her name, but, all the prophets and our Lord Jesus suffered the same evil.

MDM has gone to the wilderness following God's command, in order to be prepare for what's coming... I believe 100% the message of God written by her.

If I, by trying to teach you about His Holy Mercy and how attractive false mercy is,made mistakes, those mistakes are mine and I pray my Lord for forgiveness... I don't know where I did err, so I do  not take back one single word I have written, my Lord knows my heart and I ask you to recite a Hail Mary for all of us my brethren who a re in the same boat as me.

If I made a mistake against my beloved sister Maria of Divine Mercy... I apologize to Maria and beg our Lord forgiveness for giving her so many headaches.

Mercy is the arms and legs of Divine Love, Justice, are the bones which give structure to those limbs of Love, if Love rejoices in truth as 1 Corinthians 13 says, then you know that what I say is true, because Truth is the very essence of Justice, so Mercy without Justice is impossible, God is rich in Mercy and Truth, Justice cannot be away from Mercy.

Brother, my hope is that my words have encourage you to remain faithful, it is my sincere desire that you may be saved, with perseverance and holiness... of all the people who have read any of my words or seen my videos inspired by God, only ONE person of those is enough to rebuild our Catholic Church, in the traditions and teachings of the one true faith...

Of the thousands of people who read, perhaps only you did listen, so with you I'm happy, have courage!

If you like what I have done here... thank God and only Him, one last thing I ask, one thing... remember this prayer... every time I pray it, I have the desire to cry forever... reads:

"Forgive me Jesus I love you... I embrace Your Love,
I embrace the Son of God,
I Embrace Your Cross,
I embrace your Kingdom,
and deny the world now. Amen"
I Love you all... until we see each other in heaven. Amen.




Dr. Rafael Gonzalez
Author of The 'Treasure of the Heavens: The biggest robbery in history', 'Destroyer' and 'Only my Love you need' books.

No comments:

Post a Comment