Friday, March 11, 2016

Love has grown cold (Mat 24:12)


I can't escape from it, how much I struggle with lack of charity... If I could ask something from God right now, it would be Love... to do all things with love, thinking, that He who Lives forever has always loved me first.

Things in life makes it difficult, the rush, time, money... worldly things.

When I close my eyes to touch everlasting, to reach out to my Lord, I have found that all material things goes away and only the spiritual is left to enjoy, with the only link to earth being... our wild minds.

If I could only do things with Love, if could reach out to Him with Love... then nothing would matter anymore, life as we know it becomes perfect, perfect in those few seconds.

Sin is the blockade, so much sin that could make us do the most outrageous abominable things...

Love has grown cold and it'll continue to get colder, apostasy has helped... the devil and his demons have worked around the clock, today the world cheers for the Catholic Church, cheers that it has become 'open', the enemies laugh and embraces the applause.

Love has grown cold, hate can be seen everywhere with an excuse as they shout: "inclusion, let's build a wall between the US and Mexico, who am I to judge, Muslims are our enemies, let's walk together, don't evangelize the Jews, babies have no rights..."

Lord have Mercy... Evangelicals, Catholics all Christians, have established them in power despite them proclaiming "abortion is a right", voted for them, despite appealing to our hidden racist and hateful side, like when he hinted that "Mexicans are criminals."

Love has grown cold and I find myself in the land of confusion, trying to be faithful to our Catholic faith of old, while demons and the world try hard to make me fall... to make us fall.

Apostasy have helped and for the 3rd time in the History of our Church (Arianism 1st and Protestantism 2nd), the world is attacking less than the ones doing it from the inside... Our Blessed Lady in La Salette warned us: 

"Rome will lose the faith and becomes the seat of the antichrist"

Love has grown cold and we have let this happen for rejecting sound doctrine...  Lord have Mercy, Christ have Mercy. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment