Thursday, November 13, 2014

OUIJA

It was 1990, a friend from school was killed in a traffic accident, the entire school is devastated by this tragic and painful event, one week after I borrowed my sister's Ouija board (we weren't good Catholics), went to the South Mirador Park in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, there played the Ouija three of my classmates and I.

It was so much fun that we told my entire class and went to the same place (The Mirador Park), the whole class was playing the ouija, we first talked to someone called ugreuduser, then talk to someone who wouldn't give us his name, but we asked, if you could speak with a good spirit and his answer was NO, then we asked if we could speak with spirits from purgatory to which he said NO, then we asked we whom can we speak then then? The evil spirit said: with spirits from HELL! After saying this he cursed us and stop talking saying goodbye.

Please interact:  "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."

Afterwards our friend who died 'appeared' and started talking to us, but as you know already, it was the devil himself. It was a night of laughs and among the boys, the first thing our "friend" said was: "God exists" then we spent some time asking stuff like, if friend x will have a girlfriend, or if friend y was going to be a baseball player, if I was going to be a doctor and so on...

While the boys were playing I remember asking God for a sign, if it was bad doing that kind of stuff... 20 minutes later, a boy parked his vehicle when he saw all those boys at 9:00 pm in front of the concorde hotel right there in the popular Mirador Park, he stopped and looked at what we were doing as we laughed and enjoyed our craziness, he was only a few minutes and said to all: "God does like that", he turned around, start his vehicle and went off... at the time I didn't think much about what just happened right there.

Then my turn to play came and asked if could speak to "her" again some other day with us in which "she" said yes and said goodbye.

We were all tired so we all went to our homes...

Please interact:  "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."

We all agreed to come back another day to play the ouija, the next day our religion teacher told us vigorously not to do so again as we were speaking to the devil himself. A week after that strange things started to happen to all of us, but I'll only speak of what happened to me... The next night I went to sleep at my mother's bed with her, suddenly I felt like someone was burning my leg and while that happened a voice began to say in my very ear "kill your mother... kill her and you will feel better, kill her... kill her."

Please interact:  "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."

I woke up my sweet mother and told her that I couldn't sleep, that I needed for her to pray for me, she was upset I woke her up, but regardless she began began to pray saying: "I claim the blood of the Lamb of God to fall upon my son..." she repeated this sentence several times, the burning sensation and the voice went away, I fell sleep... next day I got up, not thinking about it at all, I had breakfast on my mind, I walked into the living room and saw the living room full of demons, big, large, small all sizes and deformed... I was shocked, I thought to myself "This is a product of my imagination, take it out of your mind..." my mother called a priest friend of hers who interviewed me and I don't remember if he prayed for me or what happened after the interview. Despite what I've had seen and heard I was still a bad Catholic and in 1992 I was thinking about killing myself...

Please interact:  "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."

Thanks be to God I found Jesus in a retreat before trying to kill myself, I found my Lord Jesus on September 18th 1992 and I was going to commit suicide on November 22th of 1992, BRETHREN: many people are out there bewitched by evil, LIFE IS SHORT... and most people don't embrace their chances to reach Jesus hand of Mercy, Jesus has given me many opportunities in life, God was patient with me and today we are facing the final battle, Catholics were born for COMBAT" The Great pope St. Leo XIII said, "We were born fro greatness" said Benedict XVI getting to heaven is difficult and it all starts with a 'YES' like our Blessed Mother Mary said, the road to heaven starts with a yes and it continues with trusting the Lord in order to get in, Humility is needed to become a saint... 

Please interact:  "O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee."

Renounce the World and the Evil one, seek to be Holy knowing that there's no strenght in you, knowing that all strenght comes from heaven, that all starts and ends with a YES like our Blessed Lady said yes. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment