Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bergoglio denies Jesus.

Let’s pray to our Sweet Captain: “Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray to your Son our Lord Jesus to turn the waters of our lives into another color, turn Lord Jesus like You did in Cana the waters of our lives into wine, so our lives have another color, the color of Your Love. Amen

I have never been a follower of popes, not even in my family, yes we are Catholic but we didn’t have that thing about following everything that the pope did or say.
I had a happy childhood and about my church all I could say about her back then, was this: I did my prayers, went to church and continue to grow thinking that God is in heaven and I on earth, and soon after I’m dead, I’ll be moving to heaven, but nowhere was anything about following a pope.
After years into my life when I was studying medicine I got very ill and Jesus saved me from certain death (my testimony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0un6hPhEWkQ ) But no pope there in my life to be followed, to me it wasn’t important, more important was Jesus, but sure I loved the pope but again I didn’t follow him.
Pope John Paul II was dead, then pope Benedict XVI came into the scene and I didn’t like him as much as I did JPII, I didn’t followed Benedict, until I read the Saint Malachy prophecy and the 3 popes prophecy from Garabandal backed by Fr. Pio… the only thing that I can remember at the time after reading them was this: SCARY, scary that maybe we were living the last pope on earth.
I didn’t knew much about my Catholic Church, I mean I didn’t even know that a Latin Mass existed!!! Even though I was a coordinator in a charismatic youth  group, lack of knowledge was big in me (and still is).
When pope Benedict resigned the first thought it came into my mind was: “They made him quit!” I was with tears in my eyes, within my soul I felt  that something was being taken away from me, It was like if I was naked in the streets.
When Mario Bergoglio was shown into the world, with all the drama about Peter the roman and a bad pope coming, I was exited and moved into tears that God gave us the pope we needed not the one we deserved!
I was relieved that we had an extension by God, but then weird things started to happen,  in September 2013 Mario Bergoglio said: “Atheists do good and we’ll meet there” I was perplexed and shocked that someone seating at the Vatican could’ve said that, I asked my priest and replied: “Maybe the pope didn’t had his breakfast that day.” Ok, I mean JPII kissed the Coran and maybe it’s all just a mistake.
Then I got terrible news, the news that finally opened my eyes… the Franciscans of the immaculate were being hammered by Bergoglio because they liked the Latin Mass too much… I’ve read the Prophecy of St. Francis of Assisi and it wasn’t fun seeing a prophecy being fulfilled in my face like that… Mario Bergoglio was indeed the destroyer mentioned by this Saint… from that point on Bergoglio continue with the most heretical thing I have ever read: “Evangelii Gaudiim”
Why this love to atheists who reject Christ?, why is Bergoglio saying that the old pact of the Jews was NEVER broken when God Almighty himself said IT WAS!! (Jeremiah 31:31-34), why all this fraternity to all who denies and hates Jesus? One answer and only one, Bergoglio doesn’t believe in Jesus himself, he said that in his infamous “interview.”
"I believe in God, not in a Catholic God, there is no Catholic God, there is God and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being."
Who is this Catholic God? All other religions believe in God but have no savior!!! Bergoglio is saying this himself and he believes in Jesus incarnation, that He is his pastor and teacher… but God is like another thing apart from Jesus… so again: Who is this Catholic God? Jesus said: “No one goes to the Father except through Me” John 14:6
When Jesus says He is the door (John 10:9), YES… He IS the door… and that is precisely what Bergoglio is rejecting and you could see this is true, by the multiple examples in his behavior with people who actually hates or rejects Jesus as God, when Matthew said: “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28) Matthew  wasn’t kidding.
Jews believe in God, Jehovah witness believe in God, Buddhists believe in God, Muslims believe in God… but they have NO savior, if you study the freemasons this is how they go about. Bergoglio doesn’t believe in Jesus, if He truly love and believe in Jesus he wouldn’t told that woman in Argentina to take communion in another Parish, communion which was rejected by her parishioner because she was married to a divorced man.
Ask yourself, Who is this Catholic God? The answer is: JESUS, is not a match of the "out of context war by the media" which the Vatican claims… ask yourself, why he said the Jews have the (Evangeli Gaudiim #247) old pact intact? Because if they have the old pact intact, they don’t need Jesus to be saved, why he says “Muslims with the coran, with the faith of your fathers that it’ll take you far” how far will they go without Jesus? Ask yourself those questions and try to look everywhere how many have been converted with such horrendous insanity.
May God bless you and shows you the truth, may God bless pope Benedict, the remnant church, His prophets and visionaries and all remnant armies. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment