Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Michael Voris response to the open letter.

Note: For good or for worst this is their response.

Dear Dr. Gonzalez,

As one who claims to have been a strong supporter of our apostolate, it's a bit puzzling why you would choose the "open letter" as a vehicle for airing your concerns. Others have expressed the same concerns but wrote to us directly. An "open letter" gives the impression that you are not content to offer fraternal correction to us but also desire to bring attention to yourself.

Your observations are understandable. There have been, from the time of Our Lord Himself, examples of weak men and women within and leading the Catholic Church. Judas was an Apostle. There have been some absolutely awful Popes. In fact, there doesn't seem to have been a time in the Church when there weren't serious examples of infidelity and decadence. But, as you well know, the Church is still here. The Passion of Our Lord continues in His Mystical Body, the Church, and our daily Vortex episodes are replete with contemporary examples of perfidy and malfeasance. From the beginning it has always seemed that now would be a perfect time for Jesus to come again.

We choose not to subject the present Holy Father, Pope Francis, and his predecessors, to the same public criticism that we give to Cardinals, Bishops, Priests and "professional Catholics." It is understandable that you, and many others, judge this to be an inconsistency on our part. It is, but only if one fails to make important distinctions, not least of which is that the Church is founded on the Rock that is Peter and his successors and not on those who are merely successors of the Apostles. Without Peter there is no Church. Our Faith informs us that Peter can even deny Our Lord yet still enjoy Our Lord's protection and favor. Not so anyone else, including one of the original Twelve.

So we draw a line, a very consciously drawn line, which we will not cross and criticize the Pope publicly. We are as aware as anyone that there have been and even are troubling words and deeds of Popes, including recent ones. Most people would become aware of these papal "failings" for the first time if they heard about them from us. We do not wish to give that kind of scandal. We also do not intend to be mindless cheerleaders for the indefensible (e.g., "Proselytism is solemn nonsense"). We choose to protect the good name and reputation both of the office and person of the Holy Father.

We have written a more detailed response to your (and others') concerns and you can read them at http://bit.ly/1bdyYIz

God bless you.

Terry Carroll

Note: To be clear, I love Michael Voris and I think there is no better catechism out there than the one provided by him through churchmilitant.tv, it is because I love him that is why I couldn't continue with the double standard, please disregard the "without peter there's no church" because there has been many anti popes seating in Peter's chair and the church still standing and it's because of Jesus Christ.

Didn't St. Athanasius challenge Arianism? Didn't the Arian pope excommunicated him? But Jesus only needed one good man to restore His Church! The Catholic Church is a gift from Almighty Father in heaven said venerable Bishop Sheen, and we must defend our faith, doctor and Saint of the Church Robert Bellermain said that if a pope strays away from the faith, it is our duty not to follow him, but not judge him, condemn him or dethroned him as that job is for someone with higher authority, he instead said that we must follow the apostolic teachings left to our Church by Jesus disciples.

Many will disregard that, as they love the Francis cheer-leading worldly Church, as it is explained by this response Michael DOES NOT cheerleads the indefensible, but again, I just had to send this letter because many in the world are falling in the trap to worship/follow the pope in everything that he does even if it is an error, instead of actually following Jesus in the apostolic teachings in the one true church the Catholic church. I love you Michael put up the GOOD FIGHT even though it'll be limited.

*********************************************************************************
My reply:

Thank you so much for your response, I was watching the Churchmilitant news one day and one of the news was about some homily in which the Pope talked about something beautiful and also in some part of the homily said something totally awkward and even heretical, of course you reported the beautiful part but left his totally insane statement off, I think it was about Mary felt cheated or Mary had flaws... don't remember, since that day I stopped watching the churchmilitant news and focused only in the vortex.

Now I know why you didn't report his awkwardness that day and now I now why you won't ever...

Who is the boss of the church of nice? isn't the pope? I mean The US bishops didn't obey Benedict when they put the morning after pill in Catholic hospitals and the Germans are doing the same, but at least Benedict tried, this pope isn't trying when he chooses a LGBT mass supporter bishop as cardinal, has one of them Germans in his super 8 cardinals, and Maradiaga keeps saying stuff to put many souls in hell.... Now what do I want, the truth... I asked for the truth and you replied with your truth, for that I thank you.

I don't need any attention to myself, there are no award to bark at Michael, I don't want money, I don't want anything more than Jesus and He knows this, He said to me to tell the world about His Mercy, but His Mercy to people who is already evangelize is Justice because of a poor catechism all around the world, within that Love that holds Justice and Mercy, there's truth and the truth is a whole, is not in pieces... didn't the devil showed Jesus in the desert part of the scripture Matt 4:6-7 in order to tempt him? Jesus replied the devil with part of the scripture that completed the truth, completed the same scripture used by the devil.

Doesn't even bother you a little bit Biden taking communion in the Vatican with the pope there? doesn't bother you that the pope in His Evangelii Gaudium #47 blasts priests who denies communion to evil Catholics? There has being many antipopes in the past so maybe we are seeing the birth of one and I'm not telling people to run to the SSPX or go protestant... but I want them to be aware, to pray for this pope for Him to have clear thoughts, and all of us to be skeptical of any new doctrine divorced from catholic teaching. When Francis said the old pact with the Jews it is still intact in #247 contradicted the council of Florence, pope Eugenius III and Almighty Yahweh Himself through the lips of Jeremiah  Jer 31:31-34:

'See, days are coming when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors the day I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt. They broke my covenant, though I was their master. But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days. I will place my law within them, and write it upon their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be my people.They will no longer teach their friends and relatives, “Know the LORD!” Everyone, from least to greatest, shall know me for I will forgive their iniquity and no longer remember their sin.'

Almighty God Himself said they broke the covenant, but Francis knows best...

Hey, all I'm asking is, if your going to be such a hammer with all this evil priests, why not with Him Francis and his erroneous remarks that could lead people to hell; if the errors were with a simple priest then you immediately would start the hammering.

GOD knows how much I struggled with me coming forth with the "Open letter thing" because I love Michael, and you should know this since I mentioned you in the dedication of my book, which as you know I try to offer it to you with all future earnings as a contribution to St. Michaels media last year. God knows I'm not humble and I'm a very evil person, that's why I try to throw myself to his feet every day and see if I could become a good Catholic someday, one that actually love him and follow His commandments.

I won't reply again Ms. Caroll... May Jesus lead us all to the Golgotha and may we follow the example of the good thief. Amen

Dr. Rafael Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment