Wednesday, January 31, 2024

REMEMBERING THE MIRACLE OF INNOCENCE

 

THE MIRACLE OF INNOCENCE IN DARK TIMES

 

One day in front of the Holy Tabernacle, I said to the Lord: “Lord, You are beautiful!”, to which He replied: “More beautiful is the Father.” This was in 1996, it didn’t shock me or surprise me, not even one bit, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ actually talked to me. The conversation was that short, I immediately went to my priest and told him in front of 3 friends, he replied, that I was someone who just wanted attention for myself, that I’m the kind of person who wanted to be the center.

That day when I went to my priest, I did innocently, I mean, this is the first time ever Jesus speaks to me from the tabernacle, the second time ever he has in my 24 years, I was at peace and I wanted to share an experience never felt, after my priest said what he said, I initially tried to defend myself, but for some reason I can’t explain, my lips shut down and accepted his rebuke.

Since 1996 it’s been 27 years, the Lord does speak to each of us each day, through people, through situations, in dreams… the innocence of such situations is sometimes robbed, but while it last, you should cherish the moment and never forget the Lord loves you and wants you to transcend.

Now, the priest was right in a sense, I am a very selfish person, I love me more than God, no humility is found in me, I can only deceive, cheat and think of me instead of loving God and putting Him first, that day, despite I wasn’t trying to become the center, I always remembered that moment of innocence, perhaps it was only for a few minutes, but I will cherish those minutes as long as I live.

I was born Catholic and will die Catholic; in Heaven, there is NO need for the Apostolic Church evangelizing, there is no need for faith, only love remains and love is innocent.

Innocence is lost through the years and only through God, we can have it, it is a miracle, we can be children again through Him, believe blindly in His love… Why is it that nowadays innocence is no longer pursue? Why our priests insist in satisfying the world instead of our Lord? Why nobody comes to the aid of the little ones? As a matter of fact, the little ones are the most satisfying target for the false prophets, it is hard to watch, Priests are allowing people to go to Hell by allowing them to embrace their flesh.

One day, I remember a very popular priest in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic saying in mass: “Tattoos are not sinful…”, the same stuff was heard from false prophet Francis, so I presume he was repeating what Bergoglio said… Now let me tell you, IT IS SINFUL, I mean… If our body is the temple of the Holy spirit, should a temple get graffities? Perhaps it is not the same as killing, thieving, providing false witness or adultery, but it is a sin… God prohibits tattoos it is as simple as that, all with tattoos should go to confession and ask forgiveness.

Priests fail in the little things, imagine the big things… Praying for priests IS a must these days for all of us, as APOSTASY, for a decade now, has been proclaimed beautifully from the very TOP. Today, giving the Eucharist to people in grave sin and also those who don’t believe, blessing homosexuals and embracing all sorts of false religions is the trend, and priests are buying that filth, they are, because the very TOP, the one who was supposed to be Peter has been Judas all along and with his lieutenants have embrace friendship with the world (James 4:4).

For Jesus to come again, the apostasy needs to happen and the man of perdition revealed, I believe that blindly, as it is in the Word of the Lord; the lie dressed as truth will tumble many, because they didn’t believe innocently, they didn’t embrace the Lord as Savior, they chose their flesh instead of God.

I know I am unworthy of our Lord, I feel like I am the most perverse and evil man ever, because I love myself more than I love my Lord, BUT I try… despite the obstacles I try, friends betraying me I try, family calling me fanatic I try, people calling me crazy I try… I try to be His… I only want to love Him despite me being selfishness incarnate and you should too, everyone should, because it is only through Him that we can become innocent, pure, even if it is for one moment, we fall and rise again, trying and trying and trying until the end… to see our Lord performing the miracle every time, making us His.

My heart aches because of priests, they should be nearer but instead they’re far when embrace the applause instead of martyrdom, when prefer omission while the flock is dying of thirst, when embrace heresies instead of revealing the truth… how sad and heartbroken are this end times.

Will our Lord find faith on earth? Sure, He will find some faithful… The question is? Will it be one of us? Will we ever find a good priest to lay a hand and help us to become innocent, to become His? Open your eyes and know what times we are living in, embrace our Lord’s Divine Mercy and remain faithful.

A big hug in Jesus Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment