Saturday, February 1, 2014

Open letter to Michael Voris.

Before we start let's pray to our Captain: "Oh Mary conceived without sin pray to your Son our Lord Jesus Christ to change the waters of our lives into another color, turn Lord Jesus like you did in Cana the waters of our lives into wine, so our lives could have another color, the color of your Love."

Dear Michael, I saw a vortex in which you defended the way the washing of the feet it's supposed to be, how you blasted all this priests washing the feet of children, woman, etc... and you went further by adding the document (stop the mandatum abuse) which defends the washing of the feet as a ritual only by priests and for priests no one else, but even though I find strange how you stayed quiet when the pope washed the feets of muslims and a woman... not even a word defending the truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMCjp8JI44A

Then you started to blast the media about the twisting of the words of Francis to fulfill their agenda, as there was a wordly frenzy about the pope being all inviting with Gays, abortion and contraception...

Now where were you when the Bishop of Rome said that the church can't interfere with the spirituality of Gays? Where was any vortex being made about Evangelii Gaudium n.252 backing all muslims and the profound veneration to Jesus and Mary in the coran, he is basically saying the coran is ok in this n.252 and we have evedience of this as on jan. 19 the pope spoke to inmigrants, this is by Francis own lips:

"The faith that your parents instilled in you will help you move forward," the pope told the immigrants Jan. 19 at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus near Rome's central train station, "you who are Christian, with the Bible, and you who are Muslim, with the Quran."

What about when the pope said that we can't be obsessed by abortion, contraception, and homosexuality, even though he blasted abortion the next day showing hypocresy due to what he wrote in his exhortation in n.214:
It is not "progressive" to try to resolve problems by eliminating a human life. On the other hand, it is also true that we have done little to adequately accompany women in very difficult situations, where abortion appears as a quick solution to their profound anguish, especially when the life developing within them is the result of rape or a situation of extreme poverty. Who can remain unmoved before such painful situations?

Are we picking and choosing what truth to defend? I love the Rosary Michael and I know that you do too, what about when he said:

I share with you two concerns. One is the Pelagian current that there is in the Church at this moment. There are some restorationist groups. I know some, it fell upon me to receive them in Buenos Aires. And one feels as if one goes back 60 years! Before the Council... One feels in 1940... An anecdote, just to illustrate this, it is not to laugh at it, I took it with respect, but it concerns me; when I was elected, I received a letter from one of these groups, and they said: "Your Holiness, we offer you this spiritual treasure: 3,525 rosaries." Why don't they say, 'we pray for you, we ask...', but this thing of counting... And these groups return to practices and to disciplines that I lived through - not you, because you are not old - to disciplines, to things that in that moment took place, but not now, they do not exist today... http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2013/06/pope-to-latin-american-religious-full.html

Now you can see that Francis is no fan of tradition as he says so in the Evangelii Gaudium n.83 and how he attacks priests who denies communion to catholics who are compromised in their wickedness (read n. 47), But no vortexes were made about this evil.

If you ask who am I, I'm a nobody, I used to be a premium subscriber for more than a year or so (my nick was dysmas), I had to cancel my subscription because I don't like the agenda of picking selectively what truth to defend and what ambiguity to fight, I'm not a sedevacantist... I'm a child of the novus ordo who found Jesus there, who started to love the latin mass all thanks to you Michael and the thirst for Jesus... I have something that I want to live my life by: There's no Mercy without Justice, and Love without truth.

The truth is not a piece out of the whole pie that you can take, the truth is one and you can't pick and choose like many evil priests who are embracing catechism 2358, overlooking 2357, 2359. Didn't Jesus said lots of Mercy in the word of the mount but He followed that saying that salt who no longer has it's flavor is thrown out? What about the woman who was to be stoned, didn't Jesus showed Mercy, but also told her not to sin again? Truth is one and whole and is worth defending in any scenario, hopefuly you and I can give our lives for it.

Please Michael the only thing I'm saying here is, you need to show courage for everything and anything, St. Athanasius didn't lose heart and today is a saint even though he was excomulgated by the arian pope, now logic says to us that St. Athanasius is in heaven and we hope that the arian pope repented in time. Again I'm not a sedevacantist or protestant, in the book I wrote last year (the treasure of the heavens: the biggest robbery in history) part of my dedication was for you my brother, and God knows how I feel about you and that's good enough for me, as all I want for you, me and the whole world is Jesus Mercy, Jesus who loves justice and hates iniquity as describe in psalm 45.

A big hug in Jesus Christ and may He show you tons of Mercy and the way to the Golgotha. Amen

Dr. Rafael Gonzalez
author of the Treasure of the heavens: the biggest robbery in history, the art of war and diamonds book.
yucanation.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Please do keep us posted if Voris answers (or not). What happened with Gloria.tv? Your letter was presented this morning (my time) and now it is abour 11:30 AM. Why was it removed? Any idea?

    ReplyDelete